Full Item Details
The Firefly Champion Spark Marker plugs a gap in the survival tools market by offering fire lighting and self-luminous marking capabilities in a single, integrated unit. Dual use is achieved by combining the very best spark-generating materials with a trigalight® Gaseous Tritium Light Source (GTLS) The only self-contained fire lighting tool which combines highly efficient sparking with magnesium-assisted ignition and GTLS marking, all within a compact, weatherproof container. By striking the ferrocerium (flint) rod with the steel blade, an intense shower of sparks is generated efficiently. A magnesium bar is also included ... by adding magnesium flakes to the tinder nest, reliable ignition can be achieved quickly and easily. The container has further space to store a small amount of lint (not included) Replacement ferrocerium rods and magnesium bars are available to extend operational life.
A self-luminous GTLS tritium light source, securely embedded within the unit enables the Champion Spark Marker to be used in low-light and dark conditions as a marker for quick identification or location of assets. Simple, reliable and effective, operational efficiency and safety are enhanced during darkness.
· The Champion includes everything you need to quickly get a fire going
· Integral, highly effective striker blade … by far the best available in the market
· An intense shower of sparks with every strike!
· Replaceable flint rod extends working life
· Magnesium bar included for accelerated tinder ignition
· Integral 3x12mm trigalight® GTLS: green / white / ice-blue options
· High visibility orange finish, O-ring sealed
· No charging, batteries, bulbs or switches
· Reliable in all climatic conditions
Enclosure: Aluminium. GTLS Windows: Clear Polycarbonate
Length: 86.0mm. Diameter: 12.0mm. Weight: 15.0g
Attachment Opening: 7.0mm Diameter